Dydd Mawrth / Tuesday
Following a successful Christmas breakfast last year,
myself and Mrs Black have decided to pay to do this
again this year, instead of buying individual presents.
So, on Tuesday the pupils are invited to wear their
Christmas jumper and any Christmas accessories to
school for our breakfast. We intend on giving the
children toast, crumpets, milk shakes and a small
treat. If there are any allergies that I am not aware of,
please can you come and speak to me tomorrow
morning?
Dydd Iau / Thursday
All pupils are invited to wear their Christmas jumpers
to school.
Reading books
New reading books will now be sent out in the new
year. Please take the time to enjoy some Christmas
stories and any other reading material of interest to
the children over the Christmas break. I will be
re-assessing the reading stages and groups and will also be sending any new HFW and spelling lists for the
children to practise. More information will be sent
home about this after Christmas.
I'd like to say a huge thank you for all your support
this term. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas
break, spent making memories with family and
friends.
Diolch
Mrs.Dollman