Friday, 1 February 2019





Not as much as we expected, but still enough to have some fun!

Here are some activities to keep you busy:

1. Wrap up warm and go and explore the snow. Go sledging.

2. Make a snow angel or a snow person. Who can make the biggest snowball?

3. Cwtch up inside with a hot chocolate and read a favourite story.

4. Make a snow survey - find out which snow activity do your friends and family like best?

5. Write a set of simple instructions e.g. how to make fairy cakes or your favourite sandwich, how to play your favourite game. Remember to use 'opener' words.

6. Teach your family 'Beth wyt ti eisiau? Ga i……

Most importantly, HAVE FUN! 

We would love to see some of your snow day photos in your learning logs.


A message from Mr.White…..

I would like to say a massive 'diolch' to all the parents and more importantly to the children in Y Graig. They have all been amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch for my first teaching placement. I will miss them all and I am sure they will continue to do well this year with Mrs D and Mrs E. Enjoy the snow : )


Diolch yn fawr
Mrs.Dollman and Mr.White