I can't believe Easter is nearly upon us, time flies when you're working hard and having fun!
We have a busy week ahead of us:
The children will be finishing their models and writing a review of them. I will upload some photos of their completed models by the end of the week.
RWI and HFW reading and spelling assessments.
We will be looking for signs of spring in our school environment and completing some Easter craft activities.
Please make sure your child has a coat in school everyday as we will be working outdoors this week.
Dydd Llun / Monday
Blue learning logs to be returned.
Dydd Mercher / Wednesday
PE - Our last football session with Cardiff City - please remember trainers.
New home-school task posted on the blog.
Parent's evening - Please remember to book your slot.
Dydd Iau / Thursday
Parent's evening.
Dydd Gwener / Friday
Last day of term.
As always, a huge thank you for all your support this term and all the extra cardboard tubes you sent in!! I hope you all have a lovely Easter break and don't eat too much chocolate!
Diolch
Mrs.Dollman
