Llyfr Cymraeg Yr Wythnos
Welsh Book Of The Week
Every week we will be posting a Welsh book for the children to read and enjoy. The first book is called 'Peintio'r Drws' - 'Paint The Door'.
In this book we meet a range of different characters who visit Llew - Lion, as he is painting his front door. This book will be revision of the colours for the children and also the sentence patterns Dw i'n hoffi… I like... / Dw i ddim yn hoffi… I do not like...
Geirfa - Glossary
paent - Paint
dyma - Here is
drws - Door
glas - Blue
melyn - Yellow
gwyrdd - green
du - black
coch - red
ych a fi! - disgusting!
syniad - idea
Beth wna i? - What do I do?
You can find a PowerPoint version of this book on our class page on Hwb.
Dioch Pawb
Mrs Rees and Mrs Farrell :O)








