Sunday, 11 December 2016

Last week of term

We had a lovely, festive week last week in Y Graig, and we have been very busy elves! Year 1 and 2 did a fantastic job in the school concert. We had lots of lovely comments and I know you were all very proud of them as was I!! Here are some of the things we have been doing:

Just about to set off to post our letters to Santa.












 

























We have another busy week planned, finishing off our Christmas cards, making some Christmas treats and of course our trip to the theatre tomorrow, which we are really looking forward to!

This will be my last blog before I start my maternity leave. I have really enjoyed working with the children this term. They have all worked so hard and I am so pleased to see the progress they are all starting to make. I have handed over everything to Mrs.Kemp and she is all ready to go after Christmas. I would like to thank you for your support during my first term at Penygawsi. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dioclh yn fawr

Mrs.Dollman