Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Our visit to Llancaiach Fawr!

We all had a lovely day at Llancaiach Fawr today. The children really enjoyed exploring the Manor House and learning all about how Colonel Pritchard and his servants lived in the 1600s. The children had the chance to make a 'herb bag' and after lunch we looked at the kinds of clothes they wore during this era before finishing off with a visit to the exhibition. I was so impressed at how well behaved they all were, a credit to our school! A big thank you to our parent helpers too!
Here are some photos from our trip:











Home-Learning Task
Decorate your ‘enhanced challenge book’. Don’t forget to put your name on the front!
These books will be kept in school for the children to use during their independent challenges in our classroom. Please can these be returned to school by Monday?
Future home-school tasks will be completed in their blue learning log books which I will send home next week.


Reading bags

I will be sending reading books home this Friday. If you have a book bag at home, please can you send it in ASAP?


Diolch yn fawr
Mrs.Dollman