Monday, 14 September 2015

Home Learning.

Home Learning was given out today. Please look in your child's bag. The home learning needs to be returned by next Wednesday the 23rd of September please. 
In addition to home learning I have given the children a variety of reading resources to work on, according to their needs, following a baseline assessment of their phonological knowledge and ability to read sight vocabulary (high frequency words). 
Some children have sounds flash cards and/or yellow high frequency words. Some children may have a reading book. If your child hasn't brought anything home yet that's because I still have to assess them. I hope to get the resources to the rest of the children by Wednesday. Accompanying the reading resources is a letter to explain how to use the flash cards. 
If you need to see me regarding any of the above please pop in. 
Many thanks,
Mrs James.